- 6/5/1998-8/17/2010 - Abby was my baby. She was the sweetest dog anyone could ever hope to have. I was blessed to have her come in and out of my life. RIP baby! I know you are happy to have Duke there by your side once again. Thanks Dr. B for taking care of them for all the years and helping me let them go.
Ally Cooper Griffin
- 7/10/2012-11/20/2012 - Our Coop Coop in the arms of Jesus.
- 5/28/1998-5/13/2011 - Duke was my buddy. A loyal friend who kept a constant watch on Abby and I. RIP buddy! I was also blessed to have Duke come in and out of my life. I know he is happy to go be with Abby once again. Thanks Dr. B. and your staff for taking such good care of them and helping me let them go.
- 4/18/2000-7/23/2009 - In loving memory of my best friend and companion, Harcos Túlélo. I love you and I will miss you forever.
- 6/1/1997-10/23/2009 - ''Princess Abby'', My heart!! I will always remember, those long, sunset walks, on the beach, with my princess.
- Cool Cat
- Hello Every one!
- How about 3 cups of food a day?
- Give Me That Bone, So I Can Move--Grrr!
Buddy Bud Bud and my Rusty
- This little rescue pup is living the good life these days. Mom always lets him take a nap on her bed after their morning walk.